Elsevier Corporate Responsibility Intern
|Functie||Elsevier Corporate Responsibility Intern|
|Dagen per week||4|
|Stageduur||6 - 9 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Corporate Responsibility The Global Communications department is offering a 6 -9 month internship position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in entering the field of corporate responsibility.
Activities will include supporting the Senior Corporate Responsibility Manager with administering and promoting the Elsevier Foundation's grant programs to advance women in science and libraries in developing countries (www.elsevierfoundation.org). A strong emphasis is placed on social media outreach to fully leverage Elsevier's corporate responsibility programs (www.elsevier.com/responsibility) both internally and externally.About Elsevier</strong><br />
Elsevier is a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. The company works in partnership with the global science and health communities to publish more than 2,000 journals, including The Lancet and Cell, and close to 20,000 book titles, including major reference works from Mosby and Saunders. Elsevier's online solutions include ScienceDirect, Scopus, Reaxys, MD Consult and Mosby's Nursing Suite, which enhance the productivity of science and health professionals, and the SciVal suite and MEDai’s Pinpoint Review, which help research and health care institutions deliver better outcomes more cost-effectively.
A global business headquartered in Amsterdam, Elsevier employs 7,000 people worldwide. The company is part of Reed Elsevier Group PLC, a world-leading publisher and information provider, which is jointly owned by Reed Elsevier PLC and Reed Elsevier NV. The ticker symbols are REN (Euronext Amsterdam), REL (London Stock Exchange), RUK and ENL (New York Stock Exchange).
Contact Ylann Schemm Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility Y.Schemm@elsevier.com 020-4852025
- Duties will include working on the corporate responsibility sections of the company’s internet and intranet
- developing short videos
- engaging with the Foundation’s communities
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a close team environment
- Willingness to learn and ability to work under (time) pressure
- Professional attitude
- Academic background - preferably in a CSR, communications or media related study.
- Intern must be currently enrolled as a student to be eligible for an internship under Dutch law.
- Native or near-native English speaker with strong written , verbal and socialand multi-media skills
- Affinity with corporate responsibility, science, news and media