Elsevier is looking for a Part-time intern for its marketing department
|Functie||Email + HTML developer|
|Education level||MBO, HBO|
|Dagen per week||3 of 4|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Looking for an internship in a dedicated and diverse international marketing team?
Elsevier B.V. is looking for a part-time intern to help with our email program for corporate markets. Tasks include attending planning meetings, creating emails and newsletters that will go out to an international audience, and checking finished layouts to make sure the designs are optimal.
- A good knowledge of HTML (preferable 4 and 5)
- Knowledge of mobile-optimized responsive HTML and CSS
- A good eye for design and attention to detail
- Excellent English skills (C1 or higher)
- The ability to work well as part of a multi-cultural team
It would also be useful if you have previously: - Done graphic design work - Used graphic design tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator - Worked on emails or e-newsletters