|Dagen per week||1, 2, 3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 24 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
ELSEVIER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES 2020
dit bedrijf is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals progress science, advance healthcare and improve performance. We help researchers, clinicians and engineers tackle the biggest challenges facing humankind. Combining content, data and analytics we turn information into answers.
dit bedrijf is seeking individuals who are passionate about building technology to advance health care and open science to join our 2020 Technology Associate Path. We offer multiple roles across a wide range of technical and analytics disciplines, based in London and Oxford.
What are we offering?
As a Technology Associate you will be immersed into the world of technology by joining a team that is delivering solutions to advance science and improve patient care. Within your team you will have the opportunity to learn from and actively work with a group of leading technical experts within our advanced tech stack. You will be provided with both online and face to face learning to ensure you are gaining the skills you need to advance your career.
Subject to location requirements there are opportunities to advance your career within the following software development disciplines:
- Software Engineering
- Quality Engineering/Software Testing
- End User Computing
- Network Management
- Project Management
- Information Security
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Data Science
Through both your role and learning initiatives you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to areas such as:
- Cloud Computing
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Enterprise Systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
We offer an excellent work life balance, structured career planning and a generous remuneration package that includes a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
What are we looking for?
At dit bedrijf, we are passionate about technology and are looking for people who feel the same! Our culture is innovative, inclusive, collaborative, highly motivated and fast-paced, and we are looking for Technology Associates who embrace this type of environment.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess critical, analytical and logical decision-making skills that could come from a track record of success in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Maths or Engineering (although it’s not essential).
- Be naturally inquisitive about technology with a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- Be passionate about collaboratively building technology solutions.
- Be interested in joining a global business that is leading the way in the advancement of science, technology and health.
- Be authorised to work in the US.
Take the next step
The start date for our Technology Associate roles is June 2020.
Check out our website www.elsevier.com/about/careers/graduate-careers for more information.