|Functie||Facility management internship|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
The Facilities Intern/Trainee assists with daily building maintenance, facility services, and supplier management in one of TNW’s spaces. This also includes learning about and assisting with relationship management with vendors, improvements within our buildings and customer support. They work closely with the Facilities Manager and the Support Desk team. Apply here: https://thenextweb.homerun.co/facilities-internship/en
- Building maintenance
- 1st line support (questions, issues and errors)
- General tech support
- Maintaining office supplies
- Supporting deliveries
- Weekly rounds
- Planning and performing desk moves
- Delegating and managing contractor and handyman
- Supplier management (cleaning, security, ICT, plants, pest control etc.)
- Relevant educational experience or degree in facility management
- General understanding of building and supplier management
- Ability to work independently in a structured manner while also providing support to multiple teams
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills (prioritizing)
- Ability to be agile and pivot where necessary
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Customer oriented and a friendly disposition
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Dutch highly preferred
Wat bieden wij
- A paid full-time 6 month internship or traineeship.
- A fast-paced and dynamic environment and where you can learn and grow.
- The opportunity and flexibility to work in one of TNW's tech hubs in Amsterdam, where you’ll meet tons of start-ups, scale-ups and corporates.
- With our programming there'll be a lot of interesting events, which you're free to attend.
- A diverse and inclusive community and a mandate that aims to keep you happy and motivated. Just read our code of conduct.
- Opportunity to attend TNW2020, Europe's leading tech festival.
- An inspiring and hilarious network of colleagues.. We can't wait to show you our #lols channel.
- Free delicious lunch.
For a 360 view of our first location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NssGW1GR7lE