|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||€ 750 - 1000|
|Salaris opmerking||Dit afhankelijk van de opleiding.|
We are looking for a Finance Intern who will reporting to the EMEA CS OPS (Costomer Succees Operations) Senior Financial Analyst, the role will perform part of the finance support function to the company's EMEA Advanced Consulting and Costumer Support Services teams of about 500 people, with a prim focus on supporting several large process improvement initiatives, as well as participating in month-end close activities, monthly forecats and Annual Operational Plan cycles.
- Reconcile date for evaluation
- Communicating with the outsourced Accounting activities covering Accounts Payable / Accrual status, with our business partners covering expense activvity and invoicing status
- Supporting the monthly / quartly forecast cycle covering reviews preparation and input into Oracle Hyperion
- Assisting Senior Financial Analyst in preparation of Assessments, Analytics, Consolidations, PowerPoint Data Preparation for automation, presentations, training materials, Project administrative dut
- Work with our forecast tool input the agreed upon data, consolidate country level data to Area and GEO level, perform validation under the guidance of the Senior analyst
- Cross functional financial support / business partnering during the financial close & reporting cycle
- Various ad-hoc analytical activities to support the Finance team and our business partners in executing their deliverables with a high professional quality and on a timely manner
- Investigate possibilities to automate and improver afficiency of report generation and preparation of labor intensive templates.
- Highly motivated to learn and aspired to succeed
- Self-starter, thriving in an invironment which is task focused, deadline-driven and managed by results
- Desire pursuing a career inAccounting/Finance in a multi-national, cross-cultural, dynamic and progressive company.
Wat bieden wij
- NetApp, being part of Fortune 500, with a strong presence in the IT storage industry and ranked as one of the best multi-national companies in EMEA to work for, offers you an excellent opportunity to