|Functie||Internship Online Communicatie|
|Dagen per week||2, 3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Aectual is a young and innovative tech-design company in Amsterdam. We have a mission to make bespoke sustainable design available to everyone. We design, print and engineer architectural design elements such as bespoke floors, facades and staircases. Our playlist of architectural elements is growing by the day, as is our company. Look at aectual.com for more info.
Internship Description: As an online communication intern, you will join our international young and innovative team. You are dynamic and able to work individually with our Sales and Marketing team, taking care of our followers, clients and prospects via social media channels. You will assist to enhance the user experience via social media and messaging platforms, ensuring @Aectual values are infused in our journey. Our clients, like Nike, BMW and WeWork, are based all over the world. Excellent English, both written and spoken, is a requirement!
- Monitor our social media accounts, reacting and responding on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Assisting our Sales & Marketing team with various tasks, analyzing and improving online customer experiences;
- Assist with and creating press releases;
- E-mail marketing;
- Monitor the online corporate identity;
- Social media and content planning;
- Collaboration with our sales team, adding information from clients to the system, sending out information, samples or brochures to our clients and partners all over the world.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Great attention to detail;
- Speak and write fluently in English and preferably one other language;
- Self-starter that shows initiative;
- Passionate about design and social media;
- Flexible, being able to work evenings or weekends if required;
- Available for six months.
Contact: email@example.com When applying for this position, only English CV’s accompanied by a motivational letter as PDF will be considered, and only successful applicants will be notified.