Dit bedrijf is a dynamic, international Hospitality Business School with campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam. dit bedrijf is entrepreneurial, business-like and quality-driven. Our faculty is professional, experienced and international; colleagues work together in small and cohesive teams. Our graduates can be found all over the world working in senior management positions within hospitality focused organisations. dit bedrijf has approximately 2000 students and 200 employees.
Strategic Marketing & Communication Department
The Strategic Marketing & Communication Department is responsible for the marketing and positioning, branding, internal and external communication including public relations and marketing events for dit bedrijf.
This dynamic and versatile department is looking for a:
Strategic Marketing & Communication Intern
An enthusiastic and energetic individual with a hands-on mentality and a passion for online branding & PR
Who will be strengthening the Strategic Marketing & Communication Department at our Amsterdam Campus for a period of at least 5 months.
You will be assigned independent tasks and you will be supervised by one of the Strategic Marketing & Communication staff members. The intern will get the opportunity to further develop him-/herself and to participate in an enthusiastic and professional team of young people. A lot of room for independency is offered.
• Creating content for Social Media;
• Developing and improving various PR activities;
• Managing content for the website;
• Organising (large-scale) events; both internal and public events;
• Executing the production of brochures en flyers;
• Producing mailings, press releases and dealing with requests for information;
• Monitoring comments and feedback on Social Media;
• Executing research (competition/marketing data);
• Conducting interviews with students, staff and alumni;
• Writing reports on events and school activities;
• House style check;
• Quality care (satisfaction surveys/evaluations);
• Producing the digital weekly student & staff news.
• an HBO student of Marketing/Communication or Business related studies;
• a hands-on mentality;
• inquisitive, independent and ambitious;
• a proactive, initiative and service-minded attitude;
• an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and oral;
• a representative, neat and business-like appearance in conformity with Hotelschool The Hague guidelines;
• excellent computer skills such as Excel, Power Point,etc.;
• affinity with, and interest in the Hospitality industry.
Wat bieden wij
Placement fee: € 350.- gross per month
Opportunity to attend supervision sessions, theme days and write a work placement report
You will be primarily based at our Amsterdam Campus, but you are also willing to attend meetings on a regular basis at our The Hague Campus.