Global Recruitment / HR Internship –set up our international campus recruitment!
|Functie||Recruitment / HR stage|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Huidig opleidingsjaar||2 of 3|
Spil Games is serious about play. We’re a fast & fun (game) publisher; entrepreneurial like a startup, with the global reach of a multinational. People across six continents (and counting!) play Sara’s Cooking Class, Uphill Rush, Lose the Heat, and more Spil Games on mobile, tablet, desktop; anytime, anywhere.
Our human capital is key to our ongoing success. In order to fuel our growth we are seeking a highly motivated Global Recruitment / HR intern who is willing to help find, attract and onboard the best candidates and interns from all over the world. The core tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- Being fully responsible for setting-up (international) campus recruitment with a focus on gaming related studies (e.g. contacting Universities, setting up partnerships, managing internal stakeholders)
- Scheduling interviews and assessment tests for international applicants and interns;
- Strengthening our employer brand by writing and posting vacancies online and via social media. If interested, we could also learn you a few tricks (e.g. recruiting hacks) how to search, find and engag
- Arranging travel and accommodation for international candidates/interns;
- Performing administrative duties, such as creating offers, employment contracts, keeping the internal HR system up-to-date, sickness registration, correspondence to our employees; and
- Picking up additional ad hoc recruitment and HR administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor or Master student in Human Resource Management, Business, Economics, Psychology, or a related field of study
- You have strong communication skills and like speaking to people from all over the world
- You are social, outgoing, proactive and an independent worker
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Plus points if you love gaming!
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are willing to work in Hilversum and have the availability for 5-12 months fulltime
- Valid EU work permit and residing in the Netherlands. You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
Wat bieden wij
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- A free lunch, and snacks throughout the day
- €400 compensation per month
- International colleagues
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
Over dit bedrijf
Spil Games is serious about play. We’re a fast, fun game developer and publisher; entrepreneurial like a startup, with the global reach of a multinational. People across six continents (and countin...