|Functie||Human Resource Intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
We are seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Intern who is eager to learn more about the human resources function within a unique international environment. As a key member in the HR Operations team, you will help to establish and improve existing systems and processes.
During this internship, you will be able to gain practical experience working in a professional, international human resources team. The team consists of experienced human resources specialists and is committed to challenging the successful candidate’s skills and competencies through mentoring and on-the-job learning (e.g. annual processes planning, supporting on establishing new guidelines, project planning support and data management)
You will be a full member of the HR Operations team, providing operational support to all members. You will also be responsible for your own projects.
- Assisting with development, implementation and roll-out of various Office 365 applications.
- Supporting the Head of HR Operations and HR Business Partners within the COFRA population with the data management project (text and numbers).
- Helping with the daily operational task.
- Helping with the day-to-day management of the intranet content.
- Providing good first drafts (in English) of the intranet content, announcements and template letters and emails.
- Participating in projects to help further establish, structure and streamline HR Operations processes (both within the team and within the company).
- Highly flexible, able to work in a changing environment.
- Hands-on, independent self-starter.
- Collaborative team player.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and detail(ed)(s) work are an integrated part of the work style.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (or willing to learn the various programs comprising the Office 365 suite, e.g. SharePoint).
- Valid EU working permit.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (German is an advantage).