Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the area of personnel recruitment and selection in the middle, senior and top ranges for both permanent and interim placements. Michael Page International has more than 39 years expertise in professional services recruitment and employees over 5,500 people within 155 offices in 36 countries.
The organization has three labels: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel.
In the Netherlands we are specialized in 11 disciplines; Finance, Public Sector, Banking & Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, IT, Legal, Tax, Human Resources, Engineering & Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
In the HR-recruitment team in Amsterdam we are looking for an intern (M/F). Preferably joining us when you are in your third year of college (>Bachelor).
Please send your application as soon as possible to Talent Director Ilze Lamers: email@example.com
- Compile and upkeep talent pools by searching on social media
- Establish contact with candidates and assess their current work situation
- Support the team with market mapping and identifying potential clients
- Take care of commercial leads by keeping up with relevant internet sites and other media
- Update the database when necessary
- Supporting your team by identifying & introducing new talented candidates
- Educating on at least Bachelor level
- High level of stress tolerance and punctuality
- Result driven and proactive
- Fluent verbal and written in English, other languages advantageous
- Excel skills are advantageous
- Start at the beginning of February
Wat bieden wij
Gain experience in a international environment
Intensive guidance on professional and personal competencies