|Functie||Intern (General; Life sciences; Psychology; Neuroscience)|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
Do you want to help the world sleep better? (and work for one of Amsterdam's Top 10 start-ups?)
We are a fast growing sleep start-up supporting large companies with digital sleep solutions to improve the health, performance, and well-being of their employees. We are working on a sleep platform to help our users sleep better. To make this happen we need people like you to help us by contributing to content development, keep up-to-date on psychology literature, conduct user testing and so many other tasks!
More about founders Els & Jöran, and the Shleep team:
- Co-founder Els, the 'sleep geek,' studied sleep her entire life. She holds a PhD and worked for McKinsey before founding Shleep
- Co-founder Jöran, the 'business guy,' holds an MBA and has a 7-year background in management consulting at Bain
- The team consists of top psychologists, marketers, developers, designers, and interns that you'll be working with.
- Psychology or life sciences-related background (sleep a plus!)
- Motivated and creative
- Proactive can-do attitude, hungry to learn
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Completed at least 4 semesters at University (or HBO) Work
Wat bieden wij
- Work with a driven team (3 PhDs sleep experts!)
- Start-up work experience (pimp that CV!)
- Coaching from ex-top-tier management consultants
- Freedom and flexibility
- Responsibility and clear development opportunities
- Free lunch and lots of fun!
The details - Location: Amsterdam - Start date: September 1 and onwards (10 week min. requirement)
Interested in an internship at Shleep? - Check out our website: www.shleep.com - Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com