|Functie||Intern (General; Life sciences; Psychology; Neuroscience)|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Do you want to help the world sleep better (and work for one of Amsterdam's Top 10 start-ups)?
We are a fast growing sleep start-up supporting large companies with digital sleep solutions to improve the health, performance, and well-being of their employees. Our digital sleep coaching platform is designed to help our users sleep better. To make this happen we need people like you to help us with content development, keeping up-to-date on psychology literature, conducting user testing, and many other tasks!
More about founders Els & Jöran, and the Shleep team:
- Co-founder Els, the 'sleep geek,' studied sleep her entire life. She holds a PhD and worked for McKinsey before founding Shleep
- Co-founder Jöran, the 'business guy,' holds an MBA and has a 7-year background in management consulting at Bain
- The team consists of top sleep experts, marketers, developers, designers, and interns that you'll be working with.
- Psychology or life sciences-related background (sleep a plus!)
- Motivated and creative
- Proactive can-do attitude, hungry to learn
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Completed at least 4 semesters at University (or HBO) Work
Wat bieden wij
- Work with a driven team (3 PhDs sleep experts!)
- Start-up work experience (pimp that CV!)
- Coaching from ex-top-tier management consultants
- Freedom and flexibility
- Responsibility and clear development opportunities
- Free lunch and lots of fun!
The details - Location: Amsterdam - Start date: September 1 (2020) and onwards (3 months min. requirement)
Interested in an internship at Shleep? - Check out our website: www.shleep.com - Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com