Intern Brand Event Marketing
|Functie||Event / Marketing medewerker|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
<p> Brand Engagement is one of the key brand strategies for our company. We want to deepen consumer engagement with our key Brands and strengthen our Brand Positioning. </p> <div> An important tool is Brand Events, and therefore we are looking for an:</div> <div> </div> <div> <strong>Intern Brand Event Marketing </strong></div> <div> </div> <div> Your tasks:</div> <div> </div> <div> <em>Project management</em></div> <ul> <li> Create a plug and play event marketing framework for all our Benelux brands </li> <li> Work with external parties (Event agencies, PR agencies, TV stations, Retail, Consumers) and internal parties (Trade Marketing, Sales) to set up a framework for enduring touch points with our consumers</li> <li> Best practice study: participate in organization of brand events for Barbie, Monster High, Hot Wheels and Fisher Price </li> </ul> <div> <em>Competitive analysis</em></div> <ul> <li> Collect necessary data and complete analysis of key toy players in the Benelux (product lines and marketing activities, with a focus on event marketing) </li> </ul> <div> <em>Brand performance analysis</em></div> <ul> <li> Collect necessary data and perform regular analysis of the in-market performance and positioning of the event supported lines and products. Focus on the quantitative evolution (POS) as well as on the quantitative evolution (brand tracking)</li> </ul> <div> <em>Support the Benelux brand marketing team in the management of overall day-to-day activities</em></div>
- See description tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent Dutch language skills, French language knowledge a plus.
- Fluent English; both written and verbal.
- Currently studying for a Marketing/Communication Degree.
- Good computer skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Hands-on mentality.
Wat bieden wij
- An interesting and exciting half year internship (one full year is possible) in our Amstelveen office that offers a real responsibility and opportunity for growth.
- The opportunity of combining an owned project (setting up a framework for event marketing), with day to day brand marketing experience.
- Fulltime = 40hrs workweek (Monday-Thursday 9hrs; Friday 4hrs).
- A monthly allowance of € 600.
- A student room in one of our Amstelveen houses or a housing allowance of max E 300,-.
- Travel allowance for daily commute.
- An international working environment.
- 10 vacation days + 2-3 days + Public Holidays (for 6 months).