Intern Channel Marketing EMEA CSA
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 24 maanden|
<p> Internship – suitable for 3rd year students studying for their bachelor or master’s degree in the marketing and/or business field.</p> <p> </p> <p> The purpose of the internship is support the business by driving sell out at distribution- and retailer level.</p> <p> </p> <p> We ask for a minimum commitment of 5 months for 5 days per week - starting ideally <strong>September 1<sup>st</sup>, 2013.</strong></p> <p> </p> <p> <strong>How to apply?</strong></p> <p> Please send your CV and cover letter expressing your interest by email to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>.</p>
- Support development of channel marketing activities and materials.
- Support and develop channel communication.
- Administrational support.
- Support customer events (send samples & marketing materials).
- Team player
- Result driven
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language
- Customer focused with a strong commercial sense
- Hands on mentality
- Highly flexible and patient
- Be stress resistant and be able to work against deadlines
Wat bieden wij
- The chance to gain an insight into the running of an international company.
- The opportunity to develop valuable marketing and communication skills.
- A personal development plan and regular support to help you in your role.
- The opportunity to take the lead on a specific project for the right intern.