Intern Marketing Executive Education
|Functie||Intern Marketing Executive Education|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||In overleg|
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam. It is internationally recognized for its excellence and innovation in management education and research, and is particularly well known for the development of international business leaders. RSM offers a broad portfolio of Bachelor, Master, PhD, MBA and Executive Education programmes, and is consistently ranked amongst the top 10 European business schools.
RSM BV is an international company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer programmes that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce and to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative in helping us to reach our goals and those of our clients. The Executive Education department develops Customised and Open Enrolment Programmes for a diverse range of organisations, (from multinationals to individuals) commercial and non-commercial organisations and/or departments/disciplines.
Aim of the Internship Marketing Aim of the internship Marketing is to assist in executing and coordinating the marketing and communication activities within the Executive Education department in such a manner that a clear communication policy is realized. In doing so, the intern Marketing makes a solid contribution to RSM’ position within the Executive Education market. In addition the Marketing Intern will also be responsible for administrative tasks related to marketing. For a person who is responsible and conscientious there is room for independent projects.
Application Please send a resume and covering letter (in English) to Mr. Michiel Zwart, HR Officer, dit bedrijf, Erasmus University, HR@rsm.nl, closing date January 14, 2014
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at www.rsm.nl
- Consumer and market research.
- Assisting in creating marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Assisting in marketing activities such as social media activities, handle mailings, website updates, prepare newsletters etc.
- Assist in the arrangements of Executive Education events.
- Respond to business inquires by phone and e-mail and other administrative tasks related to marketing.
- The intern must be studying marketing/communication/media related study at Dutch HBO level.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and fluent in English, verbally and written.
- The intern possesses a positive and out-going attitude.
- He/she is able to work independently and has initiative skills.
- As an intern at Rotterdam School of Management you must have a genuine interest in Education & Development, be highly service minded and able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Internship must last at least 5 months on (near-) fulltime base.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar software is a plus.
- Preferably lives in the Rotterdam area.
Wat bieden wij
- The intern will receive an internship allowance.
- The Rotterdam School of Management is a great environment for self-development.
- The start date for this Internship is February 2014.