|Dagen per week||1, 2, 3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 5 maanden|
The Intern will be asked to provide both theoretical as practical support in implementing agreed solutions for the project team. At first one investment fund will be chosen for the pilot phase after which the solutions will be implemented for more funds. For the Intern this is an ideal position to display, use and share his/her knowledge obtained during the theoretical part of his/her education.
This position will require, as well as stimulate, thorough knowledge within the field of Management and Organization. Also insight regarding the (hands on) implementation phase of a project will be further developed.
- Assessment of suggested solutions on process improvements;
- Suggest and explore additional methodology, based on theoretical knowledge;
- Analyze the current position and required position (gap analysis);
- Support in defining a roadmap/implementation plan;
- Assist in the implementation.
- Affinity with the mission and sustainability goals of dit bedrijf;
- Student at a Dutch university or applied science (hbo): Management and Organisation, Business administration, Finance & Control or equivalent;
- Knowledge of AO/IC; Business processes and Management tools;
- Analytical skills;
- Proactive and accessible personality, result and detail oriented, well-organized, hands-on, facilitating attitude;
- Fluent communication in English and Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
dit bedrijf offers you the possibility to actively contribute to a sustainable society. We pay significant attention to co-workers, personal development as well as work related development. We have an informal and transparent organizational culture and offer a dynamic working environment in a growing organization that welcomes personal ideas and initiatives.
For more information about this position, please contact Erik Osinga, Controller, via telephone +31(0)30 - 693 65 15. Please send your application in English including resume before 21sth of June 2013 to Dorette Hollestelle-Geesink by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- suggest and explore additional methodology
- 3e leerjaar