|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
The internship is developed to provide both theoretical as well as practical aid in analyzing Internal and External reporting needs and requirements. Also assist in harmonizing the Management accounting shall be part of the assignment. For the Intern this is an ideal position to display, use and share his/her knowledge obtained during the theoretical part of his/her education. It is therefore that this position will both require, as well as stimulate, thorough knowledge within the field of Management Information and (to a less degree) Management Accounting. Also knowledge in Finance as well as analytical skills are requested in order to quickly grasp the concepts behind Management Information required and KPI’s formulated. You will be guided and challenged by an project leader with broad experience within the Finance and Control area, in order to achieve the joint goals of enhanced and more standardized reports
- Structure available in house information in the field of Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) related matters;
- Compare this information with best market practices;
- Analysis of current approach to ESG and measuring impact in the Triodos network;
- Analysis and comparison with the approach developed for ESG and impact measurement by competitors and industry specialists in the energy sector.
- Strong analytical skills and profound knowledge of English;
- Affinity with the mission of Triodos Bank;
- Academic student, Economics or equivalent;
- Interest in the (international) energy sector and investment management;
- Interest in the topic of ESG and impact measurement;
- Strong social skills / ability to work efficiently with a variety of departments and people within the Triodos group.
Wat bieden wij
- We pay significant attention to co-workers’ personal development as well as work related development.
- Triodos Bank offers you the possibility to actively contribute to a sustainable society.
- We have an informal and transparent organizational culture and offer a dynamic working environment in a growing organization that welcomes personal ideas and initiatives.