|Functie||Stage Intern Reporting|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||1, 2, 3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
The internship is developed to provide both theoretical as well as practical aid in analyzing Internal and External reporting needs and requirements. Also assist in harmonizing the Management accounting shall be part of the assignment. For the Intern this is an ideal position to display, use and share his/her knowledge obtained during the theoretical part of his/her education. It is therefore that this position will both require, as well as stimulate, thorough knowledge within the field of Management Information and (to a less degree) Management Accounting. Also knowledge in Finance as well as analytical skills are requested in order to quickly grasp the concepts behind Management Information required and KPI’s formulated.
You will be guided and challenged by an project leader with broad experience within the Finance and Control area, in order to achieve the joint goals of enhanced and more standardized reports.
- Continue and finalize the assessment of existing reporting;
- Liaise with management and other internal users of Management Information;
- Translate defined reporting set into clear and concise data requirements;
- Suggest and explore additional methodology, based on (obtained) theoretical knowledge;
- Assisting in the implementation.
- Affinity with the mission of dit bedrijf;
- Student at a university or applied science (hbo): Management and Organisation, Business administration, Finance and Control or equivalent;
- (theoretical) Experience with Management tools, Reporting sets and Accounting;
- Well developed analytical skills;
- Proactive and accessible personality, result oriented, efficient, well-organized, hands-on, facilitating attitude;
- Fluent communication in at least English and preferably also Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;