Intern Usability Web team
|Functie||Techniek / ICT / Webdevelopment|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||2 - 4 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||In overleg|
<p> Intern Usability Web team Tele2 is looking for an intern to be part of our web team. Our web team is a multidisciplinary team and consists of java developers, php developers, front-end developers, a tester and web designers. Together they are responsible for the development, maintenance, usability, quality, performance and look and feel of our websites and web applications. These websites have a strong focus on ecommerce as well as customer services.<br /> <br /> <br /> Tele2 </p> <p> Wisselwerking 58<br /> 1112 XS Diemen-Zuid<br /> Telefoon: +31 20 750 1000<br /> E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org</p>
- The internship will focus closely on the improvement of the different parts of our website.
- Optimizing the performance and usability for different screens and platforms to improve conversion (through A/B testing and interviews).
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales for the launch of new campaigns.
- Introducing and developing new sections of the website.
- Optimizing the internal processes between the different operational teams (DSL and Mobile).
- You are currently studying at a Bachelor's level or beyond (HBO/WO)
- You have a strong interest in design, user interaction and you are able to create creative solutions from concepts.
- You have experience with working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (or similar)
- You have extensive knowledge about SEO, responsive webdesign, UI design, e-commerce
- The position is for a minimum period of 3 months
- You are proactive, hands-on, enthusiastic and curious and carry a problem solving attitude.
- Furthermore, you thrive in a dynamic playfield where you regard deadlines as challenges
- Dutch is not a requirement but you should at least be fluent in English, written and verbal
Wat bieden wij
- Tele2 offers a dynamic and international work environment within the telecom sector. Even though the atmosphere is informal, our pace is fast.