|Functie||HR Business Leader|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
In our International HR team we have an exciting opportunity for a young student who is ambitious, customer-focused and likes to work in an international HR environment. The goal of the internship is to support the HR team while learning on the job. It is a full time position for a period of approx. 6 months or longer and you need to be registered at your study institution for the entire duration of the Internship, We have a preference for students who are in the last year of their education!
- • Supports the International HR team on a variety of HR needs, including policies and processes, training and development and other needs as identified by the business.
- • Performing other frequently, occurring administrative and/or operational HR tasks (lease car, 30% ruling applications, pension plans)
- • Supports on the hiring and onboarding process including, CV screening, benefit plan overview, payroll documents, offer letter and policy distribution
- • Liaises with employees regarding sickness absence/holidays ensuring records are accurate and kept up to date
- • 3rd year Higher Vocational Education (HBO) HRM or MER or University
- • Fluency in English and in addition any additional European languages will be beneficial
- • Strong levels of initiative – must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and anticipate what needs to be done
- • High degree of confidentiality and dealing with sensitive matters
- • Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- • Excellent organizational and time management skills
Wat bieden wij
- We offer an interesting internship in a fast paced international HR environment, including a monthly intern remuneration.