International HR internship
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
<p> dit bedrijf is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the world that insist on intelligent forms, while inventing new possibilities for content and everyday use. Dit bedrijf has projects in over 30 countries with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong, and – soon to be opened – Doha. The counterpart to dit bedrijf is AMO, a research and design studio working in media, politics, renewable energy, technology, publishing, fashion, micro-design and cultural advisory. Within the Human Resources department, located in the Rotterdam office there is an opening for an internship. The HR department is responsible for recruitment, selection, employee benefits, salary administration, health and safety and expatriate procedures. The HR department currently consists of an HR manager, two HR officers, a Junior HR officer, and a Recruiter.</p>
- you will assist the HR department with day to day tasks including employment contracts, personnel administration, immigration matters, employee inquiries, and filing and archiving employee documents.
- You will assist in posting job advertisements and keeping the job section on www.oma.com updated.
- You will also prescreen incoming applications, schedule job interviews (personal and video conference), and maintain contact with candidates.
- You will be part of the HR Team and will report directly to the HR Manager.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Currently studying HR, Business Studies, Organizational Psychology, Cultural Studies or other relevant studies
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and must feel confident within a complex, international environment
- Candidates must work accurately and have a hands-on approach
- Previous office experience
- Pro-active and self-disciplined
Wat bieden wij
- Working in one of world's leading creative companies, in an exciting and stimulating environment, the HR intern will accumulate extensive knowledge of international recruitment and HR procedures.
- The internship is for a minimum period of 6 months, for at least 4 days a week.
- Interns will receive a generous monthly stipend.
Over dit bedrijf
Dit bedrijf is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the wor...