International internship at our Transducer Department
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||1 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Transducers are the main active components in a hearing aid (HA), and their behavior is an important driver of the HA performance. Therefore, a good dynamic model of the transducers is required in order to test HA designs. This internship aims at reviewing the completeness and quality of the current models-database, and where needed implement modeling techniques (following Sonion documented standards) in order to improve the quality of the models.
- The major activities in this full-time internship will be to model vibro-acoustic response of Sonion;
- Knowledge of engineering processes/princisples;
- Knowledge of FEM-analysis;
- Abillity to write technical documentation;
- Close to get the BSc degree or MRc in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science;
- Experience with MATLAB and PSpice;
Wat bieden wij
- Of couorse, we offer an internship allowance as well as travel reimbursement. More importantly, we offer you a work environment that gives you the oppurtinty to steadily further develop.