International internship in Poland!
|Functie||International Marketeer / Translator / Project manager|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 24 maanden|
<p> My name is Marten Zygmuntowicz and I represent Transenter Translation Center – the Dutch translation agency with the headquarters in Amsterdam.<br /> Due to fast and very dynamic development, we’re looking for interns to our new office in Wroclaw, Poland. There are still two internship vacancies left for students from the Netherlands who would like to participate in a well prepared program in Project Management, Translations and international marketing.<br /> The ideal internship candidate should be a student or a graduate of such departments as language studies, economics or social sciences.</p> <p> <br /> The internship's place: Wroclaw, Poland covering Western European clients for Transenter in Amsterdam (transenter.com)<br /> Wroclaw is the most vivid student town in Poland with excellent leisure time possibilities. Wroclaw is situated 3h from Berlin and Cracow.</p> <p> <br /> Period: Minimum stay 6 weeks.<br /> We are young people - working in a warm and productive learning atmosphere.</p>
- Participate in a well prepared program in Project Management, Translations and international marketing.
Wat bieden wij
- The possibility to work in the international environment and discovering the translation business.
- We guarantee the accommodation, 200 Euros of pocket money, participation in the travel costs to Wroclaw.
- Students and graduates will not only work in the translation team, but also in the project management team and the marketing and management team.
- We are convinced that we are going to offer a interesting growth possibility.