INTERNATIONAL: product photography
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||Round trip ticket - The Netherlands/St Kitts housing transportation to and from work Lunch on mondays to fridays|
What do you think of doing your internship in paradise? Our company is located on the beautiful island of st. Kitts - a hidden treasure in the Caribbean.
This is your chance to expand your portfolio with shots of gorgeous product shots of high-end jewelry. While you are here it's also the perfect opportunity to explore the island and capture the untouched natural landscape with rolling hills, charming flora and fauna, and sun-kissed blue waters.
The Digital Product Photography intern will be responsible for producing high-quality digital photography for our website while maintaining high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity. This position requires critical on-set troubleshooting of photography/video challenges, while maintaining high standards for shooting beautiful web-based images.
The chosen candidate is ultimately responsible for the quality and appearance of on-line photography and imagery in addition to fashion ad campaigns as needed. The successful candidates will be a strong communicator, detail-oriented and have a passion for photography and website success. Must have a strong portfolio that demonstrates applied knowledge of pre/post production execution. Candidates must be tech-savvy.
As we are a jewelry store, it is critical to have a good knowledge of macro photography and lighting metals such as gold and silver and precious stones such as diamonds.
The director/supervisor of the internship program speaks dutch, but it would be helpful if the intern can speak basic English to get around the island.
- Production of high-quality digital photography
- MACRO product photography, preferably with jewelry/precious metals/gemstones/diamonds
- Editing of photos using Adobe Photoshop
- Fashion campaign Photography
- Following specific guidelines for product photography
- 4 year degree in photography or strong work history.
- A strong online portfolio of print and online materials that demonstrate applied knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Mac and PC computer platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under deadlines
- Understands common lighting techniques
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Web development process
Wat bieden wij
- Round trip ticket - The Netherlands/St Kitts
- transportation to and from work
- Lunch on mondays to fridays