Internship Business Operations at Rockstart
|Functie||Intern Business Operations|
|Education level||Maakt niet uit|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
You will be responsible for ensuring all the internal business processes within our organization runs smoothly. In this role you will learn about what it takes to run a startup accelerator, and the different business activities that are involved in operating an organisation that helps boost the growth of young highpotential companies. Through your internship you will learn about how to structure the internal processes of a fastgrowing organization. You will join a young multidisciplinary, and ambitious team, and will work in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Your areas of responsibility will range from helping optimise our internal operations systems and workflow to helping set up for our events. You will be working with our internal cloud systems like Podio, Trello, Mailchimp and Google Apps (extra points if you have already worked with these online tools!). You will be responsible for maintaining important information within databases, coordinating Google Calendar invites for stakeholders, and working with Doodle to schedule stakeholder visits. You will also help with recruitment activities for the company, when needed.
(Please apply only if you are / would be still studying or are enrolled into a study program during the course of the Internship) If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please fill in this webform https://podio.com/webforms/5769120/451360, attach your CV(in .pdf) and cover letter. If you have any questions about the role you can address these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This function requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, and an analytical mindset.
- You are organised, structured, know how to prioritize, and can communicate fluently in both written and verbal English.
- You are a strong team player and are flexible, supporting your team on an adhoc basis when needed in a range of different tasks that can range from administrative to event organising.
Wat bieden wij
- We are offering an international and entrepreneurial workplace at Rockstart HQ in the heart of Amsterdam on the Herengracht where working independently and taking initiative is required.
- Perks include free daily organic lunch, monthly dinners and drinks with the team, and occasional Friday drinks.