Internship: Chinese Gaming Market Study
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Newzoo is an international market research and consulting firm, fully focused on the games industry and related sectors. Its clients include the majority of the leading game companies. We aim to provide the best market data and business intelligence across all game segments and business models based on our proprietary market research in combination with detailed analysis of public data.
The Chinese games market in becoming an increasingly large part of the global games market. As our intern you will be in charge of gathering and analysing a large amount of information on the Chinese games market, including the size of various market segments, important trends and developments, consumer behaviour, key players and the role of Government. By succinctly summarising the key findings in English, you will help us and clients substantially improve our understanding of the Chinese games market.
- Gathering public (financial) data on a wide range of game market related topics in China;
- Summarising the information in English;
- Assisting in the development and marketing of, reports and publications in relation to the Chinese games market;
- Bachelor at university level or MSc degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- Ability to work independently in a diligent and concise manner;
- Keen interest in internet, digital media & entertainment in general and games and devices such as consoles, tablets and smartphones in particular;
- Native Mandarin speaker and fluent in (written) English.
Wat bieden wij
- Fulltime internship in centre of Amsterdam (part-time may be option as well)
- A challenging assignment in a dynamic, fun industry
- A chance to benefit from Newzoo’s extensive international network in the industry with regards to future job opportunities
- A fun, young and enthusiastic team of colleagues