Internship Group and Meeting Solutions - Sales Support
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
<p> dit bedrijf is a very successful start-up company based in Amsterdam focused on changing the worldwide group travel and meeting industry. It is the brainchild of Web and IT specialists, as well as a team of travel and tourism industry professionals very familiar with the event planning and Request For Proposal (RFP) processes. The group travel, event, and meeting industry is estimated at annual turnover of EURO 350 billion. dit bedrijf created a platform that connects a large number of corporate and agency planners with the hotel, airline, restaurant, and group transportation suppliers to help make the planning process easier and more efficient.<br /> <br /> <strong>Your role :</strong><br /> We have several internship positions available in our sales and marketing department. You will work with a team of dedicated sales professionals. We believe that interns have an important role in our sales and marketing organization. It is our vision to hire candidates which are of exceptional talent and can be offered a full-time position when the internship ends.</p>
- Assist the sales team in executing strategies for corporate and agency planners including sales calls, email campaigns, demonstrations, Webinars, and other marketing opportunities
- Involvement with social media and other related inbound marketing activities, including but not limited to blogging and white papers
- Attend relevant international travel. tourism, meeting, and event conferences and conventions, representing Azavista
- Follow industry trends in regards to Web applications and the group and meeting industry, which can provide potential international and insightful topics for your thesis
- We are looking for ambitious candidates who are interested in becoming dedicated industry sales and marketing professionals.
- Your should be creative and able to integrate easily in our international organisation.
- You should have excellent writing skills and understand the current dynamics of Web 2.0 and B2B.