Internship Human Resources - Rotterdam
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Dit bedrijf Rotterdam office is looking for an intern to join our Human Resources department. The HR department is responsible for recruitment, employee benefits, salary administration, health and safety and expatriate procedures. The HR department currently consists of two HR managers, a Junior HR officer and a Junior Recruiter.
As an Human Resources Intern, you will assist the HR department with day to day tasks including personnel administration, immigration matters, employee inquiries, and filing and archiving employee documents in our digital database.
Working in one of world's leading creative companies, in an exciting and stimulating environment, the HR intern will accumulate extensive knowledge of HR procedures. Interns will receive a monthly stipend. The duration of internship is in first instance 4 months, but this is open for discussion. Preferably starting immediately and at least 2 days a week.
To apply, visit www.oma.com/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume.
- Currently studying HR, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant studies
- Feel confident in an international complex environment
- Dutch native-speaker is required
- Fluency in English is required
- Accurate and detailed-oriented
- Pro-active and self-disciplined
- A friendly and professional telephone handling
- Confident in using Microsoft office
- Previous office experience is an advantage
- Available to start around February 2016
Over dit bedrijf
Dit bedrijf is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the wor...