Internship in the Customer Service Department
|Functie||Internship in the Customer Service Department (Germany)|
|Dagen per week||4|
|Stageduur||3 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Pepe Jeans London is an international jeans wear brand, distributed in over 60 countries worldwide across 5 continents, inclusive of 310 self owned Pepe Jeans stores. Besides the Pepe Jeans brand we also carry, Twenty8Twelve as well as Andy Warhol by Pepe Jeans in our brand portfolio.
Pepe Jeans was established as a brand in 1973 in London. Pepe became a dominant player in the UK jeans market and later on all over Europe. We have design offices in London, Madrid and Amsterdam. Logistics and Operations are managed from Barcelona and Amsterdam.
As part of the global group, Pepe Jeans Europe B.V. controls a full scope of activities: sales, commercial planning, finance, design, sourcing, customer services and operations. Our key markets are not restricted to our Northern European wholesale markets, but we also service our international distributor base from the Amsterdam office.
For our northern-European head quarters in Amsterdam we are currently offering an internship in the:
Customer Service Department (Germany)
You will be part of our dynamic and dedicated customer service team, servicing our distributors, retailers and sales agents worldwide. The daily tasks will be focussed maintaining the relationship with our customers and sales agents worldwide.
- Order entry & follow up
- Responding to customer queries by telephone or email
- Handling customers complaints and returns
- Invoicing and issuing credit notes
- MBO level
- Good in MS Office; good MS Excel skills and experience with SAP are a plus
- Language skills: fluent in spoken English and basic/intermediate level of German
- Pro-active attitude
- Work well under stress
- Good communicator
- Precise, flexible and eager to learn
Wat bieden wij
- We are offering a challenging internship within a young and dynamic company in Amsterdam
- Partime/Fulltime (minimum 30 hours p/w)
- Starting date: November 2012