Internship Institutional Sales BNP Paribas
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||450 euro voor HBO student 550 euro voor WO student|
Dit bedrijf is the dedicated asset management business line of the BNP Paribas Group. dit bedrijf offers a full range of investment management services to institutional and retail clients around the world. Central to the way we work is the concept of partnership – both in terms of how we behave as a family of companies and our relationships with our clients. With EUR 479billion (as of 31 December 2013) of assets under management and advice and around 3,200 staff operating in over 40 countries, we offer a full range of investment management services to institutional clients and distributors wherever they are based, with our five core markets being France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
You will be working together with the Institutional Clients team in The Netherlands. The team, comprising 9 employees, has strong roots, experience and relationships with pension funds, corporates, insurance companies and foundations in the Netherlands. The mission of the team is to be a true partner to each of our clients. Communication, reporting and innovation are crucial parts of our client servicing.
The international environment at BNP Paribas IP enables you to broaden your knowledge and interests at a world class bank, while also further expanding your financial experience.
Interested Please send your resume and motivation to Pauline.vanWilligenburg@bnpparibas.com. For more information about our organization please see www.bnpparibas-ip.nl.
Given the nature of this internship only candidates that speak and write Dutch and English fluently are invited to send their motivation and resume.
- Perform a study on the Dutch Defined Contribution (DC) market in general
- Map the different players in the DC market and discuss current and future trends
- Perform different analysis (like SWOT-, competitive-, GAP-analysis)
- Work together with team on other market related tasks and topics
- 3rd or 4th year student HBO/ WO, preferably with Finance or Economics background
- Strong analytical skills
- An independent worker and a fast-learner
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interest in financial markets, marketing, economics and asset management
Wat bieden wij
- The international environment at BNP Paribas IP enables you to broaden your knowledge and interests at a world class bank, while also further expanding your financial experience.