Internship Internal Control
|Functie||Medewerker internal control|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
|Salaris opmerking||Onkostenvergoeding van 700 euro/ maand|
The name Robert Bosch stands worldwide for excellent expertise and the diversity of products from the following divisions: Automotive first equipment, power tools and accessories, thermo technology, household appliances, communication and automation technology. The innovative power and the capability to produce technically high standard products in large numbers form the basis for Bosch's success. The Bosch group shows its expertise as a provider of top technology by creating a multitude of new products and procedures in all business areas of the company. Furthermore Bosch is one of the leading companies in patent applications. Tasks: The main responsibility of Internal Control is to verify whether the process descriptions published via Internal audit directives are respected. This is done through the execution of a series predefined controls that cover all the company processes. You will be part of the team which is responsible for the implementation of the internal control policies of Robert Bosch in several subsidiaries within the Benelux.
- - Preparation of the internal controls: extracting data out of SAP, making correct selection, perform sampling and gather the necessary documents & information to execute the controls;
- - Perform internal controls in which you assess the compliance with the established procedures
- - Report found results to the head of the internal control department
- - Document the found results
- As an additional project you will be responsible for creating and updating the internal working processes.
- You are currently a business student with a specialization in Finance and you have already obtained your pre-diploma.
- You have gained some practical experience and you are confident in working with MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Experience with SAP R/3 is an asset. You have excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a team.
- Furthermore you are very well-organized; you can work independently on a tight deadline, to work with flexible deadlines and are able to travel to several subsidiaries when necessary.
- A very good knowledge of English is important; speaking Dutch is required
Wat bieden wij
- If interested; please contact directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org