Internship (m/f) Business Development International
|Education level||Maakt niet uit|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
INTERNSHIP (m/f) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT NETHERLANDS
YOUR TASKS INCLUDE:
- You are responsible for expanding our emma e-commerce shop in the Dutch market.
- You optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently.
- You support the operative steering process of the Dutch market.
- You are responsible for customer calls and chats via telephone and online chats from the Netherlands.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently, you are studying business administration/media management or any related university program and can start as soon as possible.
- Ideally you are a native speaker in Dutch. Experiences in German are an advantage but not essential.
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a startup environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Challenging tasks with a high amount of personal responsibility at a steady rate of learning.
- An exciting and responsible task in a rapidly growing e-commerce startup.
- The opportunity to create own business concepts and implement those.
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team commitment. Support by experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- An awesome office next to the Frankfurt main station, with all amenities that are usual for a startup.
- Frequent team events and much fun at work.
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO JOBS@EMMA-MATRATZE.DE
Emma Matratzen GmbH, Moselstr. 27, 60329 Frankfurt am Main F: +49 + 69 989 723 310 www.emma-matras.nl CEO: Max Laarmann Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main HRB 103278