Join us a strategy intern at Shleep to help the world sleep better!
|Functie||Strategy / Allround Intern|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
Do you want to help the world sleep better? (and work for one of Amsterdam's Top 10 start-ups?)
Shleep is looking for people to join our team! We are a fast growing sleep start-up supporting large companies with implementing digital sleep solutions to improve the health, performance, and well-being of their employees. In your role you would help us refine our go-to-market strategy, deliver our client solutions including data analyses and C-level presentations, and increase our impact across companies.
What we ask
- You're Hungry to learn
- Completed at least 4 semesters at University ( or HBO level, applicable to Dutch students)
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint ( one hour test as part of the interview)
What we give
- High-level startup working experience (pimp that CV!)
- Coaching from two ex-top-tier management consultants
- Freedom and flexibility
- Lots of responsibility and room to grow: you decide how much you get out of this internship
- A great startup family of "Shleepies"
- Free lunch at lots of fun!
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: May 1st and onwards (10 week min. requirement)
Interested in an internship at Shleep?
- Check out our website: www.shleep.com
- Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
More about founders Els & Jorän, and the Shleep team:
- Co-founder Els, the 'sleep geek' of our company, studied sleep her entire life. She holds a PhD and worked for McKinsey before starting Shleep.
- Co-founder Jöran, the 'business guy', holds an MBA and has a 7-year background in management consulting at Bain.
- The rest of the team consists of top psychologists, marketers, developers and designers that you'll also get to work with and interns who are just as excited about working at Shleep as you are!