Editor International Affairs - Future Events
|Functie||Editor International Affairs|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
|Salaris opmerking||€ 300 - € 400 depending on type of internship and degrees.|
Key research and editor role in news agency start-up, for a student in journalism, political science or international affairs.
dit bedrijf is an open news calendar and the world's most comprehensive source of information about the future. dit bedrijf works for clients like ANP, FD, Greenpeace, Elsevier, Hill+Knowlton and Issuemakers.
Part of our international team in Amsterdam, you will find and write about upcoming news events in the international and corporate arena, track evolving stories, compile news calendars, invite co-editors and handle user feedback.
- You will scan the future using our unique sources and tools.
- You will write about upcoming news events in the international arena, track evolving stories, compile news calendars and invite co-editors.
- You are an open minded, conscientious, self-initiating editor with a broad view on current affairs.
- You have proven English writing and editing skills.
- During your interview you will take an English writing test.
Wat bieden wij
- Broad learning experience in international team
- Working with news agencies and media
- Great working location in heart of Amsterdam
- Good coffee and lunch