CRM Management - Intern at Bridge2Food
|Functie||CRM Management - Afstudeerstage|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Dit bedrijf is implementing a new CRM system (Dynamics), a new emailing system (Mailchimp) and new webisite (Wordpress). The purpose is to generate new and more sales, and automate marketing campaigns and work flows. The trainee will be responsible for developing and implementing new work flows for marketing campaigns with a link to the website and mailing system. A unique opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and business driven conference and event company.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV, a recent photograph of yourself, motivation letter and other relevant links such as blogs, portfolios etc.
Contact: Please send your application by email to: dit bedrijf – Gerard Klein Essink, Ph: +31 30 225 2060, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, I: www.bridge2food.com.
- Develop, implement and analyse new marketing campaigns
- Design new business processes
- Market analysis and database development in the global food industries in close cooperation with sales
- Restructuring CRM; evaluating and monitoring customer data
- Relevant experience with operational database management
- Know-how and experience with database marketing and direct marketing
- Experience with Excel
- Independent, pro-active, inventive
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to carry out assignments, after instructions, without daily supervision
- Available to work five days a week from 09:00 to 17:30
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
Wat bieden wij
- Gain experience in online driven, entrepreneurial company, active in the international event business
- Insight into the food industry
- Small and friendly team
- An informal working environment