Internship Operational Assistant Investment Specialist Developed Equities
|Functie||Operational Assistant Investment Specialist Developed Equities|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||If you are allready graduated we offer a salary of €750 (HBO) / €850 (WO)|
BNP Paribas Investment Partners is the dedicated asset management business line of the BNP Paribas Group. BNP Paribas Investment Partners offers a full range of investment management services to institutional and retail clients around the world. Central to the way we work is the concept of partnership – both in terms of how we behave as a family of companies and our relationships with our clients. With EUR 479billion (as of 31 December 2013) of assets under management and advice and around 3,200 staff operating in over 40 countries, we offer a full range of investment management services to institutional clients and distributors wherever they are based, with our five core markets being France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
The Assistant Investment Specialist Developed Equities supports the Investment Specialist team in promoting the equities strategies managed out of Amsterdam. The team acts as the primary interface between the sales teams and the investment teams within BNPP IP to market our investment capabilities. The primary responsibility will be for our high dividend equity, listed real estate strategies and global equities which are managed out of our Amsterdam office.
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com. For more information about our organization please see www.bnpparibas-ip.nl.
- Support the creation and improvement of presentation materials for the various equity strategies
- Support the production of the standard and customized monthly report for clients
- Answer client enquiries on our range of strategies
- Develop the range of materials/publications available to support the sales efforts of the company globally
- 3rd or 4th year student HBO/ WO, preferably with Finance or Economics background
- Fluent in Dutch and English written and oral (other language skills preferred)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interest in financial markets, marketing, economics and asset management