Intern Business case development of early-stage innovation projects
|Functie||Intern Business case development of early-stage innovation projects|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Clients of TechForce Innovations are developing new technologies in areas such as high-tech, maritime, sustainable energy, IT, industrial design and new media. Our clients are experts in their specific R&D field, but consult us for funding of their ideas to have the financial means to develop the innovative products or services. Nowadays, in most funding applications it is required to describe in detail the business proposition of the new technology, including market description, 4P strategy and substantiated cash flow and IRR predictions. It requires quite some efforts to collect and interpret the right data and to build the actual business case, in particular for innovation projects that are still in its early stage (just after feasibility stage). A solid business plan is pivotal in being successful under funding schemes such as Horizon 2020, Fast Track to Innovation and PPP facilities.
TechForce Innovations is developing and managing large projects in developing countries that introduce Dutch technology and knowhow for solving local problems related to water, energy, food security and private sector development. Also these projects require a sound understanding of the multiple business cases that are to be adopted to local circumstances.
We offer a 6 months internship position for someone interested in developing business cases of early stage innovation projects and analyzing potential problems and risks involved. The intern will be encouraged to think about new business opportunities for both Dutch and foreign companies as well as to elaborate on market strategies that are meeting the identified demands and requirements.
Daily activities will include supporting our project managers with developing, administrating and coordinating our portfolio of innovation projects.
About TechForce Innovations
We are a specialized consultancy based in Hilversum, supporting innovative companies to apply for funding of their R&D projects as well as their international ambitions. In addition, we provide project management and business development services to our clients. Since a few years, TechForce Innovations is initiating and leading large projects in developing countries in close partnership with professional companies, knowledge institutes, government institutions and NGOs. www.innovations.nl
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: Jeroen Speelman, email@example.com For questions, please call +31 356229660
- Performing market research and analyses of specific innovative products and services
- SWOT analyses and developing business cases
- Supporting in setting up, writing and editing of project proposals and funding applications
- Supporting in administration and reporting work to public and private investors
- Engaging with Project Finance and Innovation communities
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Academic background – preferably in a business, economic or engineering related study
- Affinity with innovative technologies
- Willingness to learn and ability to work under (time) pressure
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
Wat bieden wij
- Internship with many challenging and dynamic aspects
- Exposure to international environment, working with different types of organizations and (business) cultures
- Support by experienced project managers and consultants
- Opportunity to contribute to interesting innovation projects