Market research: Holland survey for meal delivery trolleys in hospitals
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Socamel needs to evaluate the potential for meal delivery trolleys in Hospitals.
Currently, Socamel does not have any representation in Holland even though significant sales have been recorded years ago.
The candidate will need to speak English for easier communication. He will be trained and guided by Socamel team to have a good understanding of the company, the product, the market in general, and make sure there is a mutual understanding of the expectations.
By questioning Hospital organizations, visiting typical hospitals of different sizes and regions, phoning, the survey will need to highlight:
- General background of the Health sector and Retirement Homes
- o Private / Public hospitals network
- o Listing of hospitals over 200 beds
- o Network of hospitals
- o Hospitals organizations
- o Trade shows
- o Tendering process / Purchasing policy
- o Investment trends
o Approach of the Retirement homes market with same data
Catering and distribution of meals in Hospitals
- o Typical program for Daily meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- o Cook Chill / Cook Fresh / Cook Freeze trend
- o Roomservice market share
- o Plated meals vs bulk serving
- o Type of products sold in hospital distribution:
- Service counters
- Cold / Hot needs
- On board technology vs remote technology
- Motorization of equipment
- Main expectations
- o Central kitchen policy
- o Management companies:
- Outsourcing policy
- % market share
- o Players with market share, turnover
- o Technology:
- o Main product range
- o Sales approach of the market
o After sales service policy
- o Market of the CO² as cooling technology
- o Suggestions on what is needed to succeed in this market
- o Identify potential partners
- Market research for Socamel.
- The candidate will need to speak English for easier communication.
Wat bieden wij
- He will be trained and guided by Socamel team to have a good understanding of the company, the product, the market in general, and make sure there is a mutual understanding of the expectations.
- The student will visit our office in france to get a compleet picture of the product