Marketing and Sales Intern
|Functie||Marketing and Sales|
|Dagen per week||1, 2, 3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||1 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
Company Description Linguistadores offers the most advanced online immersion: a blend of learning and culture adapted to the users’ interests and proficiency level. Users learn Dutch, English, and German by reading authentic news, watching popular videos and listening to latest songs (Spanish is also available with limitations). This content may be customized to focus on relevant sources from a specific business sector or industry. Linguistadores uses familiar interfaces, but the background is stuffed with powerful AI technology.
Students of language have goals that drive their learning. Relevant content delivered by Linguistadores provides a clear, motivating link between their language learning process and these goals, easing the pain for students and instructors alike. Linguistadores for Institutions also enables instructors to transcend traditional language learning by becoming active ambassadors of language and culture.
Job/Project Description As Marketing and Sales Intern, you will be responsible for identifying possible institutional customers, creating marketing content to attract them and actively approaching them. Your day-to-day tasks will, among other, be creating marketing campaign, updating social media, preparing sales documents.
- Social media
- Market research
- Active marketing and sales
- Preparing sales documents
- Participation in sales meetings
- Ability to think along and identify possibilities that lie outside your job description
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Flexibility is a top requirement for working in a startup
- Interest in language-learning and general curiosity for cultures and travel
- A sellers mentality
- A good command of English and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.