|Functie||Marketing & Communication|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
About your role
Interested in working for an innovative and fast-moving AI software spin-off located in the scientific hub of Amsterdam? This is your chance! dit bedrijf is now looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to join the team.
What You Will Do
- Help with executing on the SEO and SEA strategies
- Become a Linkbuilding specialist
- Assist/ create Press releases
- Help and create with the creation with email marketing
- Supporting communication activities, coordinating and executive work for online and offline marketing activities and follow-up of marketing campaigns;
- Help with optimize online campaigns and campaign materials;
- Create and edit product marketing material and help translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand content;
- Help with on page optimisation; UI/ UX
- Collect and analyse market intelligence data, identify customers’ needs through adequate market research findings and translate them into marketing strategy proposals and suggested action plans;
- Support in the execution of the marketing plans and reporting;
- Monitor the online corporate identity;
- Develop new web pages, such as landing pages and action pages;
- Social media and content planning;
- Help creating/updating handbook of processes for each department;
- Providing sales and marketing presentations;
What You Bring to the Team
- You are following a course in Marketing, Communication and/or Business or a similar course;
- You are available for a minimum of 3-6 months;
- You write perfect English
- You show initiative and are proactive;
- You are ambitious, driven and have good communication skills;
- You have a commercial attitude and are flexible;
- You are good at working independently, but also function excellently in a team.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be a part of the future and learn all the ins and outs of AI!
- €650 per month;
- A fun, dynamic, startup environment with opportunities to learn and grow;
- A friendly team and a flat organisational structure with a lot of freedom and trust;
- HQ based in the hub of future Artificial Intelligence and 3D technology in Amsterdam;
- Take part in monthly team events that include everything from VR gaming to boating on the canals!
At dit bedrijf, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Let us know immediately! When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements. We are looking forward to hearing from you!