|Functie||marketing & communications internship at Randstad Global|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
The world around us We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
people at the heart of everything we do Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
- Assist with the site management of randstad.com by uploading content, checking links, creating new pages, etc.
- Support the team's content workflow making sure the content production is on track.
- Help maintain our global content library by adding content and helping other users to do the same.Help execute social media strategy in collaboration with our agency.
- Update content dashboards and help the team turn metrics into actionable insights.
- Support the team in the execution of campaigns and other projects
- Great motivation to learn and develop digital communication skills.
- Team player, highly organized and with great attention to detail.
- HBO level, preferably with a communications or marketing background
- Excellent command of English and good writing skills. Dutch and other languages are a plus!
- Demonstrated passion for social media with hands on experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Able to start the end of January 2020 for a period of 6 months.
Wat bieden wij
- An inspiring international work environment where you can grow and develop yourself
- Paid full time internship (600 EUR/month)