Marketing Communications Internship
|Functie||Marketing Communications Intern|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||per month (fulltime based)|
Avery Dennison is a Fortune 500 company, with sales of $6 billion in 2009, where ingenuity and superior service are combined to help customers around the world elevate their own brands and grow their businesses. From beverage labels and personalized binders to retail tags and vehicle graphics, Avery Dennison products are everywhere you look.
Our rich history began with our founder, Stan Avery 75 years ago. The strong foundation that he built continues today with Avery Dennison's vision and the commitment of our people to help customers shine in their fields for years to come. Avery Dennison is built on a foundation of values and we are committed to socially responsible practices.
Job Description The intern will work closely with the Marketing Communications Managers and Specialists based in Leiden. He/she will support the department in planning and implementation of marketing communication activities. He/she will liaise with the New Media, PR and Internal Communications teams.
How to apply? Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter (outlining your motivation and informing your availability) to Eva.Kroonenberg-Tuik@eu.averydennison.com. Please indicate MarCom Internship 2013 in the subject of your email.
For students with nationality outside the EU/EER: note that in order to be applicable for the internship, it must be part of College/University program and you need to be registered as a student, formal documentation of which will be requested
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales supporting material (such as presentations, brochures, swatches, banners and sell sheets, PR, etc.)
- Coordinate internal + external events
- Coordinate campaign traffic, incl monitoring, campaign planning, design and evaluation
- Support management with incoming requests related to corporate visual identity, advertising or any other MarCom issues coming from our European offices
- Join the team in creative brainstorming for a diverse range of projects
- Create internal/external collateral exposition for stakeholders
- Currently studying Sr. year of College/University Bachelor in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Business or other related field of study
- Native English speaker level or near to native; other languages are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe Photoshop CS3 or similar software applications skills are a plus
- Should be in our office in person at least 4 days a week (preferably 5)
- Team-player, no 9 to 5 mentality, customer focused, good project management skills and self-starter
- Ability to work in a highly international environment
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes
- Previous working experience is a plus
Wat bieden wij
- This is a 100% hands-on program, you will be an active participant in all campaigns/initiatives
- Wide range of learning opportunities
- Team-oriented and highly international environment
- A program focused on your professional development Internship