Marketing Intern NL (betaald)
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Retour ticket Berlijn wordt betaald + de eerste 2 weken huivesting + vergoeding|
The essence and idea behind dit bedrijf was born out of the true passion for travel, people, and nature. We are not only Europe’s first and largest sharing community for campervans and caravans, but also the most authentic and successful one. We simply love adventures and freedom - and this is exactly what we want to make accessible for everyone!
As a venture-capital based startup, we are looking for a Marketing Intern, who is able to support the Dutch team in building dit bedrijf in the Netherlands. In this position, you would report to and work directly with the Marketing Manager Netherlands.
- You support in online/offline marketing projects and campaigns for the Dutch market.
- You will optimise Dutch text (grammar, style and for Search Engines) and ad copy and images to our online magazine, using WordPress.
- You create landing pages for marketing campaigns using tools such as Instapage.
- You will publish posts for our Facebook page independently and are active in online community management.
- You initiate marketing incentives in order to increase bookings and awareness among camper owners.
- You translate short texts (German into Dutch) and you coordinate translation work; give assignments to external copywriters.
Your Travel Experience
- You are currently studying communication, media or marketing and looking for an exciting internship in Berlin up to 6 months.
- You've had exposure the field of online marketing, social media marketing and email marketing.
- You are sympathetic and can work independently in a structured way.
- You bring your can-do mentality to work everyday.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently. German and English are a plus.
Your Base Camp
- The opportunity to be part of dit bedrijf’s success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity, love and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
- We are an international and growing 50-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin.
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping?! Then send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!