Marketing Intern working at GamePoint – millions of gamers need your help!
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
dit bedrijf has been on the cutting edge of online gaming for over a decade. Our Dutch and International platforms are a meeting place for millions of people and feature an extensive collection of realtime multiplayer games, aimed at keeping people entertained and engaged. Our platforms have been localized in over a dozen languages and are available via our own portals, partner websites and major social networks.
Are you creative, motivated and willing to go the extra mile?
Are you willing to learn in a young company?
As Marketing Intern (MI) you will support marketing activities on dit bedrijf platforms:
Dutch (Spelpunt.nl, partners and social networks)
German (dit bedrijf.de, partners and social networks)
International (dit bedrijf.com, partners and social networks)
- Support Buisiness Development in diverse marketing activities: planning upcoming platform events, online & offline brand management and customer relationship management, among others.
- User acquisition: The MI (Marketing Intern) will get involved with online Facebook and web advertising for GamePoint apps. He/she will back up activities as campaign management, creative designs for d
- Data analysis: applicant must be able to analyze chunks of data and extract important insights that will be useful to develop new features for our games
- Fluent in English and Dutch, other European languages are a pré
- In the progress of completing a Bachelor or Master study in the area of Business, Marketing or Communication.
- Analytical skills and database knowledge: Advanced Excel, SQL*, and Access*. (* are preferred not mandatory)
- Interest on: social media, online advertising, e-commerce and related topics. Applicants writing their thesis on this topics can get useful insights.
- The ability to manage incidental challenges during non-business hours
- The willingness and confidence to do ‘cold calling’
Wat bieden wij
- A fun and casual work environment
- An ocean of Online Games Knowledge.
- An experience that will boost your career.
- Internship compensation