|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Are you a marketing student living in or near Amsterdam? Are you looking for hands on experience in marketing? Are you passionate about sustainability, well-being and equality? Then this is for you!
As part of our marketing team, you will help us with setting up and launching marketing campaigns for our core brand, dit bedrijf. From social media to PR. You will receive guidance from us but it is you who will drive and take the reins.
- Outreach campaigns for our various services
- Prospect mapping
- Campaign management
- A/B testing
- Email/LinkedIn 1on1 rapport building
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- A true passion for sustainability, equality & well-being.
- Keen interest in driving and engaging with accomplished professionals, companies and startups in different fields.
- A desire to work hard (like, really hard) and deliver.
- An eye for detail (Mies van der Rohe!).
- Marketing/business student.
- Knowledge of latest branding and marketing trends.
- Social media prowess.
- Previous experiences in new media marketing and online content marketing would be a plus.
Wat bieden wij
- Contributing to a more purpose-driven economy.
- Seeing your work having an instant result, audience & impact.
- Being part of a founding team.
- Joining a fast-paced start-up, getting a flavour of the complete picture and organisational blitzscaling; not delegated to a corner with a repetitive task - we’ve heard that robots are perfect for tho
- Working with and learning from experienced and ambitious professionals from truly all over the world, in person and virtually.
- A great story to add to your bio and a great start for your future ambitions.
We're looking forward to receiving your cover letter, resume and a list of your favourite marketing sources and gurus (paying attention to what is inspirational/the reason behind/the why?); please email Riz Razak at firstname.lastname@example.org.