|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 8 maanden|
GSK Consumer Healthcare – GSK Consumer Healthcare is part of one of the worlds largest, science-led global healthcare companies. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
If you like a fast pace business environment where a lot of things are happening; and furthermore if you are passionate about doing your best for our people and business, then GSK is the right place of work for you. Success in this role is supported by a comprehensive induction and training program. In addition GSK offers an attractive compensation for this role and future employment opportunities may arise for the right candidate.
What will you do?
On our internship programme you’ll receive tailored on-the-job training from industry experts combined with early responsibility to help you to develop and progress. Your duties might include:
- Support with new product launches, e.g. managing artwork changes
- Assisting with campaign execution and launch preparations
- Maintenance and optimization of owned digital channels (Website, Social Media)
- Monthly market analysis and reporting including competitive deep dives
- Support in preparing internal and external presentations
- Administration support, e.g. translations, maintaining brand asset database, coordinating asset transfers between agencies, tracking marketing budgets and creating purchase orders
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- Building world class brand activation plans
- Working on world leading brands such as Sensodyne, Parodontax or Corega
- Working in an international environment
- Learning how to prioritise and manage multiple projects, objectives and deadlines
- Growing your marketing, sales, project and customer management skills
- Shaping your own development and choosing courses in line with your needs and interests
- Learning new skills and concepts
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled as a student in a bachelor or master degree in the field of business, marketing, communication or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Commercial understanding
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, notably relationship building, dependability and teamwork
- Dynamic & hands-on approach
We’re 100% open to all talent
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it’s the right thing to do.