Marketing Internship - Krauthammer - Hoofddorp
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Support our international marketing team in the back end of the online marketing world, where you can learn how to apply basic concepts on email marketing, SEO and website management while working on different platforms like Site Core, Mail chimp. In addition, we expect you to come with fresh ideas and support our international consultants on social selling when requested.
- You are currently studying HBO Communication and/or Multi Media Design
- You are technically savvy, curious and a quick learner and have a positive attitude
- You are a natural organizer, pro-active, friendly, flexible and accurate
- You are able to work on your own as well as in co-operation with colleagues in different countries
- You have excellent MS office skills
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Within dit bedrijf we believe that engagement is the 21th century X-factor of organisations. Engaged people drive performance and people are the main drivers of sustainable competitive advantage. Our focus is increasing your people’s engagement through behaviour change. With embedded offices all over Europe, in the Americas and Asia, and a bonded network of partners worldwide, we deliver in native languages in more than 50 countries.
A professional and international environment in which learning and development are obvious and coaching on the job.
Ready for a challenge?
If you fit our profile, please send your cover letter and CV in Dutch (when you are native English) and in English (when you are native Dutch) to Nancy van Abswoude at: firstname.lastname@example.org If questions, please send us an email (email@example.com) with your phone number and we will contact you.
Over dit bedrijf
Within dit bedrijf we believe that engagement is the 21th century X-factor of organisations. Engaged people drive performance and people are the main drivers of sustainable competitive advantage. O...