Your Academic Institution MUST cover you with a placement agreement for the whole duration of the placement.
Help to develop the company's marketing policy. Keep track of sales and marketing statistics,
improve promotional products and the on & off line publicity strategy.
Tasks consist of:
- Market research - Maintaining customer information
- Contacting possible partners - Developing promotional products - Developing web site, translations, and press kits - Writing articles and creating relationships with travel related websites - Customer service and information
- Vehicle checks and cleaning - Monitor the daily accounts, reception and check in - Perform other duties as assigned
The work will be divided into carrying out daily tasks and the development of new on and offline
projects, so being able to adapt to a changing, sometimes hectic, environment is a must.
If required by your university the above tasks can also be structured into a final project or thesis.
The underlying goal is to increase GoCar sales and brand awareness.
Your experience with us will be a challenge, working in the very heart of the decision making of
the company's strategy. Half the time will be hands on customer interaction and half time behind
the scenes marketing and research.
We are looking for open-minded students with great communicative skills
- High level of English (company language), and Spanish (basic) - Italian, French or German is a plus - Customer friendly and business attitude - Team player
- Positive person who is able to adapt to a fast paced environment
Schedules and salaries:
We have 40 hours / week flexible and rotating weekly schedules to cover our daily 7-day-week,
9am to 9pm opening hours during summer time, and 10am to 7pm during winter time. You will
also have time for other activities during the week; free time or language studies, but working
weekends (Sat and/or Sun) is a must.
You will be paid 200 Euros per month, An extra bonus is available to the best contributors who will be assisting.