|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Are you a media, journalism, or creative writing student living in or near Amsterdam? Are you looking for hands on experience in content management? Do you have an interest in sustainability, well-being and equality?
If you answered yes to all three then this could be the job for you.
We’re looking for someone to manage several brands as part of our content team.
As our media intern you will help us manage and curate a variety of niche brands. This will involve content selection, curation, content writing, and getting scoops and interviews for our content department among other related responsibilities. As part of the role you will receive some help and training from the content department.
- Curate a variety of niche brands
- content selection
- Content writing
- Getting scoops and interviews for our content department
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. This is an absolute requirement.
- A true passion for sustainability, equality & well-being.
- A desire to work hard (like, really hard) and deliver.
- An eye for detail (Mies van der Rohe!).
- A fun-loving attitude, as we’ll be working, but also, on occasion, drinking and dining together.
- A background in media management, journalism or a similar area
- Previous experiences in journalism and/or online content management would be a plus.
Wat bieden wij
- As part of the role you will receive some help and training from the content department.
- The chance to contribute to purpose lead marketing, ‘saving the world’.
- See your work having an instant result, audience & impact.
- Be part of a founding team.
- Working with and learning from experienced and ambitious professionals from truly all over the world, in person and virtually.
- A great story to add to your bio and a great start for your future ambitions.
- Join a fast-paced start-up, getting a flavour of the complete picture and organisational blitzscaling; not delegated to a corner with a repetitive task.
We're looking forward to receiving your cover letter, resume and a list of your favourite content sites: email Riz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.