|Functie||Office Management Intern|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
|Salaris opmerking||Vast bedrag|
Dit bedrijf Group is a leading creative studio in Amsterdam and Mexico City.
An international house of specialists with a proven track record of vibrant and long-standing relationships with ambitious brands. Brands that believe design offers the clearest path forward in an ever-changing world. Brands that also understand that to be meaningful and successful in this world you need an opinionated partner willing to challenge existing brand beliefs and eager to deliver beyond the obvious. We future proof these brands by offering experiences and solutions across three design landscapes: brand, packaging and retail. We design change.
dit bedrijf, part of the WPP Group, has started in 1980 as one of the first packaging design agencies in the Netherlands. Since then the agency has become an established brand, where design solutions are being created for corporate as well as retail brands.
We are situated at an inspiring location next to the Amstel river.
Our team represents a vibrant mix of national and international talent, driven to create and deliver outstanding design.
- • First point of contact for all queries related to the office.
- • Assisting with HR related tasks (arranging Welcome Package for new employees, onboarding, organizing company events and ‘borrels’, birthdays, anniversaries, coordination on-site massages)
- • Responsible for Travel Management for our teams.
- • Responsible for Office Management (Organizing meetings, keeping the office spaces representative, lunch arrangements, mail and packages)
- • Managing the agenda of Senior Management team as back-up for our Executive Assistant.
- • Affinity with branding and design.
- • You’ll have a degree ideally, or otherwise fantastic working experience.
- • Since we are an international agency we like you to speak English but also Dutch.
Wat bieden wij
- • Internship reimbursement + cover for travel costs
- • You’ll be part of a working environment that is dynamic, inspiring and informal.
- • There is plenty of space for new initiatives and learning opportunities.
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your CV to our HR Advisor, Wendy Klaver via firstname.lastname@example.org.