Nu solliciteren »

Online Marketing / Communications Intern

Functie Online Marketeer / Communicatie medewerker
Opleidingsniveau HBO
Locatie Amsterdam
Dagen per week 4 of 5
Stageduur 5 - 12 maanden
Stagesoorten Werkervaring
Stagevergoeding € 350
Salaris opmerking 350 plus travel expenses
Huidig opleidingsjaar 4

Taakomschrijving

<p> <strong>Online Marketing/Communications Intern</strong><br /> (32-40 hours per week)<br /> <br /> The Association of European Parliamentarians with Africa (dit bedrijf) works in cooperation with African Parliaments to strengthen parliamentary democracy in Africa, keep Africa high on the political agenda in Europe, and facilitate African-European Parliamentary dialogue. dit bedrijf does this by supporting national and regional parliaments and local authorities by organising training and workshops, conferences, seminars and exchange visits.<br /> <br /> <strong>Purpose of the position</strong><br /> To assist the Communication Team in fulfilling tasks related to online marketing, website content management and daily administrative functions.<br /> <br /> <strong>Place in the organisation</strong><br /> The Marketing/Communications Intern will work for approximately 6 months reporting to the Head of Communications and under the guidance of the Communications Officer.<br /> <br /> <strong>Description of main tasks</strong><br /> 70% of this position will be framed around online tasks with the remaining 30% focused on Communication Department functions and other administrative functions.</p>

Werkzaamheden

  • Assist in website design/usability: Identifying ways to improve the website experience for visitors
  • Update all website content including activities and photo gallery
  • Maintain AWEPA’s presence in social media and lead the Facebook campaign
  • Assist in new online initiatives to be expanded this year
  • Track monthly traffic and web statistics and present these reports
  • Assist with the quarterly e-Newsletter and gather input for the quarterly Forward Planner
  • Develop and maintain distribution lists for AWEPA digital and print publications
  • Mail-outs and distribution to stakeholders with assistance from the Secretariat
  • Assist proof reading communications output

Wil je graag meer zien? Log in of schrijf je in.

Over dit bedrijf

The <em>Association of European Parliamentarians with Africa (dit bedrijf) works in cooperation with African Parliaments to strengthen parliamentary democracy in Africa, keep Africa high on the pol...

Wil je meer weten over dit bedrijf? Schrijf je in of log in.

Nu solliciteren »